Something that i'm certain of is that i'm not a very social person. I've tried making talking to new people and making friends but it just doesn't work out.Either I don't know what to say to them or they're dry and even if I do manage to get past the first conversation and somehow become friends it usually then either they again are dry and I don't know what to say plus I don't like people that much.
Today we read the story Ambush and it was a story about how the narrator's daughter ambushed him with a question asking if he's ever killed anyone.And he was thinking about the man he killed and how he killed him in the war.
Dear God, Today was actually a good day. Mr.____ didn't beat me as much and thanks to me working extra hard yesterday I didn't have much to do today. All I said to was clean and sweep the house a bit. Harppo didn't give me much trouble today.Me and Shug went out to the porch and drunk some tea while the kids were playing in the yard.
Comments
Post a Comment