Who I am

 Hi my name is Marcos Praxedes and I’m 16 in the 11th grade. I like to stay home and watch Netflix and Hulu. I recently started rewatching old cartoons I used to watch when I was a like like the amazing world of gumball,Ben 10,Ed,edd,and eddy,regular show and many more. I also like to play games on my ps4 some of my favorite games to play are Ghost of Tsushima,The last of us 1&2,all the Uncharted games,infamous second son, watch dogs and many more. Because of covid I started buy and collecting ps2 all the way up to ps4 games because I’ve been bored so far I have 2 ps2 games, 6 ps3 games, and 32 ps4 games. I also started working at a retail store over the summer. And I can’t wait to learn new thing in class!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oct 26 Write about having no fun at all?

oct 27 Write about something you are certain of

Oct 5 Write about when you knew you were in trouble ?